I believe we are all intrinsically whole and free, but that we usually operate out of a belief that we are not. My aim is to assist you in connecting with your innate wisdom and strength and let them guide you to a greater sense of wholeness, autonomy and self-acceptance.
My approach to life has been influenced by regular meditation and spiritual work, begun at a young age. This has contributed to the inner strength that enables me to fully face whatever cards life deals.
I absolutely love my work as a therapist and coach. I have been seeing clients since 2009 and often feel much more alive and free after finishing work than before – always a good sign! Moments of real connection with the person in front of me, where there is only love and respect rather than the idea of difference, make my heart sing.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling
• Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
• Diploma in Transpersonal and Integrative Supervision
• MBACP – Regd. Member, British Asscn. of Counselling & Psychotherapy
• CBT with Heart: Foundations of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• Certificate of completion: New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling
• Assistant on: Essentials, 4-day intensive Psychosynthesis training course
• Assistant on: ‘Applications of Psychosynthesis’ year-long training course
• Coaching, youth work: Future Foundations